St George – Times House Monitoring Contract
Armstrong York are pleased to announce our appointment as provider of Environmental & Structural monitoring to St George at their Times House development in Wapping, London. The new contract will commence immediately and run for a 6 month duration.
St George plc are a prestigious construction and regeneration specialist creating vibrant new residential and mixed-use developments across the capital and are part of the Berkeley Group of companies.
Times House is part of the much anticipated new development London Dock by St George situated just moments from Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, St Katherine Docks and the City.
The services to be supplied by Armstrong York include:
- Continuous monitoring of Dust, Noise and Vibration at site during the demolition phase of project
- 24-7 real time data accessible remotely by client with alerts should trigger levels be breached
- Structural Monitoring at site during the demolition phase of project
- Installation and monitoring of Vibrating wire displacement transducers and sensors
- Data viewable remotely online with alerts should trigger levels be breached
For further project details please visit: www.berkeleygroup.co.uk/new-homes/london/wapping/london-dock
Armstrong York look forward to working in partnership with St George at Times House over the next 6 months